Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Simple Stories Vintage Blessings Shadowbox

Hi friends! Today I'm up on the Simple Stories blog and IG feed sharing my latest project, a home décor piece to display throughout the Fall and Thanksgiving season! I hope you enjoy!
The Vintage Blessings collection is so beautiful and versatile! It is absolutely perfect for this time of year, as it evokes a sense of warmth, gratitude, family and home. I wanted to showcase the many different pieces of this lovely collection and found a way to do so with this vintage-style 3D shadowbox. It is filled to the brim with some of my favorites things, like the rose pattern tea set, yummy pumpkin pie and sweet birdie perched atop a tree branch. The 4x4 element "so very blessed" was chosen to center the piece because it simply says it all.
A delicate white doily, pretty ribbons and mulberry flowers were added and they all coordinated beautifully with the papers, die cuts and stickers from this collection. A few pops of black achieved with clear stickers completes the display.
And that's all for me! Thank you so much for stopping by and allowing me to share my vintage blessings shadowbox with you! I hope you found a bit of inspiration in it! Have a great day and happy crafting!

Products Used:
Other:
Various Adhesives 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm blessed that you share your creativity with the world! 🌈